There are several options to register to vote
- Online at Michigan.gov/VoterRegistration
- At a Secretary of State branch office
- At your city or township clerk’s office or your county clerk’s office
- At any state agency that provides public assistance or services to people with disabilities
- By mailing in a completed voter registration application postmarked at least 15 days before the election; or,
- Through a voter registration drive
If you are within 14 days before the election, all applications must be submitted to your local city or township clerk’s office in person with proof of residency.