Vote Early - Here's How
- All the information that you need to register to vote and to vote my mail and in person is in our Voting Guide
- Voter Registration Application is here: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf
- Absentee Ballot Application is here: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/AVApp_535884_7.pdf
- Find your City or Township Clerk here: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/Clerk
If you have any other questions or need forms, envelopes, or stamps sent to you
If you plan to use the mail to vote:
- Register to vote RIGHT AWAY!
- Request your absentee ballot by mail BEFORE Oct 3
- Request your absentee ballot online BEFORE Oct 13
- Mail your ballot BEFORE Oct 19 (after that, use the dropbox at your clerk’s office)
- Register and get your ballot at your clerk’s office NOW with ID and proof of address
After September 20 you can register, get an absentee ballot and vote at your clerk’s office.
Go to our Voting Guide page for all the links and information to guide you through the process.
This 4-minute League of Women Voters video will guide you through registering to vote and changing your voting address.
to find out if you are registered, to register to vote, get an absentee ballot, find your clerk, track your ballot and other voter information